This steel framed 3 bedroom home in a sought-after quiet location on a large 3664m2 block of land with two street access will suit the buyer wanting that extra yard space at a reasonable price. With features galore this residence is an absolute “must see”, for those who would love the larger land and space.
For the fruit lovers we have Mango Trees, Mandarin tree, Lime tree, Lemon tree, Paecharine tree and a coffee tree.
Positioned well within minutes from the water’s edge and motorway in a great street all within short distance to many amenities, sitting in a very central location you will be in the centre of everything. This will not last long.
The home has many noteworthy features, some of which include:
• Steel Frame build.
• Kitchen featuring wood benches with electric cooktop and oven, rangehood, dishwasher, great size pantry oversized fridge space overlooking dining and outdoor areas.
• Separate open plan living and formal dining area.
• Large outdoor area overlooking the large yard.
• Spacious master suite with a built-in robe.
• 2 additional spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes.
• Main bathroom with separate toilet and vanity.
• Second bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Double lockup garage.
• Two Street access
Call Natalie today to book inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Due to relevant legislations, a price guide isn't available for properties being sold without a price or via auction. Websites may filter a property being sold without a price or via auction into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.